Being an AT&T user may bring you rewards. When you purchase AT&T products or subscribe AT&T services recently, you may get chances to enjoy special rewards. Usually customers can redeem rewards online. So please pay attention to mailbox because within four weeks of your service installation, you will receive a letter in the mail, telling you that your AT&T rewards is ready to be redeemed. This mail will also teach you the method of redeeming. The following steps are the common instructions of redeeming your rewards. Thus, please read this post to get help if you need.
Redeem AT&T Rewards Tips
- Your Reward Notification Letter should arrive within 30 days of service installation notifying you of your available rewards.
- Once you have received your notification, you can start redeeming rewards. Reward expiration dates vary by promotion, so please pay attention to the “Redeem By Date” section on the mail.
- If you found that your online reward has expired, you can not redeem it any more.
How to Redeem AT&T Rewards Online
- If you have AT&T Visa Reward Card, you can visit rewardcenter.att.com/myattrewardcard to active or check the balance of your account.
- Please enter the first four digits of your Reward Card number and click on “Continue” to get started.
- If you do not have AT&T Visa Reward Card and want to redeem rewards based on the mail you have received, please click on “Reward Center Home” link on the bar to proceed.
- To access your rewards, please enter your Redemption ID or Confirmation number and click on “go” to continue. Or you can enter your account number and Zip Code to get started.
- Follow the rest of the steps to redeem rewards online. Once you have redeemed your reward, and your active service has been confirmed. You can expect reward to arrive within 4 weeks and for a total of up to 8 weeks from your installation date.
If you have any questions in the process of redeeming your AT&T rewards or how to active/check the balance your AT&T Visa Reward Card, please visit the AT&T Redemption Center FAQs link in the bottom of this page for help.