As a leading chain of variety stores, Family Dollar always feels like figuring out how to serve customers best. Giving your precious opinions on Family Dollar as well as its competitors including Dollar Tree, Dollar General, Target, Walmart, CVS, Walgreen in the Family Dollar customer experience survey , you probably help Family Dollar out and get better shopping experience. At the same time, you have a chance to win a $200 gift card.
Family Dollar Customer Experience Survey Sweepstakes Prize
- Have a chance to receive a $200 Family Dollar gift card monthly.
Family Dollar Customer Experience Survey Sweepstakes Requirements
- No purchase is necessary.
- The sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States who are 18 years of age or older.
- Family Dollar employees and their immediate family members are not allowed to take part in the draw.
- Limit one survey entry, per person, per email address, per month.
- The winners will be notified by email or USPS mail.
For more information, view the Sweepstakes Official Rules at Reference Link 2 below.
How To Take Family Dollar Customer Experience Survey
- Visit the Survey Official Site at Reference Link 1 and select your preferred language from English as well as Spanish. When each step is completed, click the “Continue” button to proceed.
- Input your age.
- Enter the 15 to 17 digit number located to the right of the date and time at the bottom of your receipt.
- Keep in mind the stores offered and answer some questions about them.
- Answer some questions about prices of name-branded as well as store-branded products.
- Follow the instructions to show your experiences when shopping for health products and counter medications.
- During the survey, you can also choose to participate in other Family Dollar surveys in the future.
- Provide your email address, phone number, name, street address and zip code for prize notification by Family Dollar. Of course, you can choose not to enter the sweepstakes.
If you have any questions or problems, send an email to email@example.com or get help online via Reference Link 3 below.