To get improvement and better serve customers, Kroger sets up a platform to receive feedback from customers. If you are the one, just get started to take it and you will have a chance to win a $100 and a $1,000 Kroger Grocery Gift Cards monthly.
Kroger Customer Feedback Survey Sweepstakes Prize
- Have a chance to win one of a hundred $100 Kroger Grocery Gift Cards monthly.
- Have a chance to win the $1,000 Kroger Grocery Gift Card monthly.
Kroger Customer Feedback Survey Sweepstakes Requirements
- No purchase necessary.
- 18 years old or older.
- Limit one prize one person.
If you would like to learn more about the sweepstakes, just view the Official Rules and Winner List at Reference Link 2 and Reference Link 3 below.
Kroger Customer Feedback Survey Instructions
- Take the survey via Reference Link 1 below and select the language to finish the survey from English and Spanish.
- Choose the date & time of your visit, input the entry ID and click the “Start” button.
- Follow the prompts to answer the questions and write down your comments about the Kroger stores, items, employees and so forth based on your own experience. Then press “Next” to continue when each step is finished.
- You can choose to receive the coupons, special promotions as well as invitations in the future and participate in the sweepstakes.
- For prize notification, you need to leave your contact details including your name, address, city, state, zip code, phone number, email address and more.
- At the end of the survey, you will be automatically entered into the drawings to a $1,000 or $100 Kroger gift card.
Apart from joining the drawings online, you can also compete for the prizes by mail. Hand write your name, address, phone number on a post card and mail it to Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes, PMI Station, PO Box 3547, Southbury, CT 06488-3547.
- Kroger Customer Feedback Survey Link - www.krogerfeedback.com
- Kroger Customer Feedback Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
- Kroger Customer Feedback Survey Sweepstakes Winner List
- Kroger Official Site - www.kroger.com